Fischer-Bayern.de
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Best Avalanche The Architect Advice

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    Fischer-Bayern.de Foren-Übersicht -> AppleScript-Studio Forum
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
FrankJScott
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.12.2022 - 13:45    Titel: Best Avalanche The Architect Advice Antworten mit Zitat

All You Need To Know About Avalanche The Architect
This is the right location for you if you love pop songs and rap are your obsessions. Avalanche The Architect who is a rapper has brought 90s rap back into the arena. The brand new track Talk The Talk was released only a month ago. It has been watched more than 150k times. The concept behind the song was rappers being held accountable for their words. Avalanche, too, has been accused of his lyrics. Avalanche's rap tracks are taking over the globe. His videos are watched millions of times. He is a frequent tweeter on Twitter and has thousands upon thousands of likes. Avalanche, a businessman, is also a success in managing his social media enterprise. His YouTube channel is filled with stunning hip-hop videos. Every video he posts brings thousands of followers every day. Avalanche is an inspiration to many people across the globe for his talents and passion. See this Toronto Rappers blog for info.

About Avalanche The Architect
Avalanche, a 90s hip-hop artist, is trying to make music more accessible by sharing his songs. Avalanche was born in America and has lived there all of his adult life. He is now representing America through his songs. He is currently living in Toronto. His fast and furious rapping displays a distinctive style, which is well-matched with an unrivalled rhyme structure. His vocal prowess is offset by his lyrics that tell a story about his life. The dedication to his art comes from the discipline he acquired through his personal as well as professional MMA training and fighting. Many of his instructional videos are accessible on the internet, and he's getting more and more popular each day. Avalanche, an Toronto resident has been making recordings and is preparing an album that is full-length and mixing tape. He has both plans to release these in the coming year.

Toronto singer Avalanche The Architect is no fan of controversy. His new track, called "Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Shoot Shoot Kill" has just created a lot of it! The 5 minute, 40 second wartime anthem contains 57 references. It's more than 10 references per minute. You don't have to take it too literally although the song is violent, it's an amazing work of metaphors. Similes and double entendres. clever wordplay. And punchlines that would knock professional boxers off the air. "I am not giving you any chances when I offer you the chance to try" or "Rubix cube like I'm spinning it" The song lasts for more than 5 minutes. The song is reminiscent of Canibus's 100 bars back at the end of the 90s. Avalanche is possibly the most slept-on lyricist in the game. His gruff and loud voice, which he occasionally employs to deliver his bars of rage, is what I believe sets him above the rest of his lyricism. If we're talking about lyrical beasts that are bar-heavy I would rank him alongside Big Pun, Lloyd Bankss as well as Lloyd Bankss. Jadakiss, and Lil Wayne. See this Hip hop blog for updates.

It's clear that his music isn't based on experiences he's never had. He said, "There isn't a city social club that doesn't get me. Just ask the mob I'm killing contract killers for my loneliness". I was not sure if he was a contract killer, but Avalanche was with me at College street's Portuguese social club/cafe. This part of Toronto Canada is known for its "Soprano-type" activities. I was awed by the ease with which he integrated as an African-American in that environment. Avalanche stated that his name was an homage to his martial arts instructor who told me that his fight was like an Avalanche. The neighborhood he grew up in was called The Architect due to the fact that He was friends with every social group.

Avalanche let me see his architect-side while I was there for the day. After the social gathering, I found myself at a clubhouse for bikers in which he was the man of honor . This reminded me of his hit song "Lyrical Mastery" in which he sings "I'm at the clubhouse with an entire group of 1 percenters your on in the clubhouse, talking about the way you got your steppers" it becomes more evident that Avalanche was not just rapping but offering the listener an insight into his life. Avalanche The Architect is the ultimate rapper. I suggest that you don't ignore him. Have a look at this lil boosie blog for info.

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    Fischer-Bayern.de Foren-Übersicht -> AppleScript-Studio Forum Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.