Fischer-Bayern.de
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

But I am becoming +3 or +4 on vert now.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Fischer-Bayern.de Foren-Übersicht -> AppleScript-Studio Forum
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Dingbest
•->
•->

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.04.2021 - 08:55    Titel: But I am becoming +3 or +4 on vert now. Antworten mit Zitat

The one that's difficult for MT 2K21 me personally is agility ladder, as my response times have gone down over time. When? I believe I was first round but maybe not so could be the reason why. After that and crushing Zion from the 2on2 I ended up going 2nd like everyone else that it seems like. Forgive my shock but I was wondering why I did not need to do this to improve my draft stock. . .that explains a good deal! The one really bad thing: At the trailer they show the player actually getting drafted and that didn't happen for me. What draft position do you need to be to find that to pop up?

It's there, still the same drills however. I chose the option to dump the gf and depart college I am not sure whether that triggers it. It's there, nevertheless the same drills though. I chose the option to dump the gf and leave college I am not sure whether that activates it. Ah okay. I tried to solve the problem with her so that may be why I didn't get that and I also went with the Agents in the future rather than Archie. I don't know if this does anything to the difficulty or not at the NBA but this is something I've been interested in.

Same I love it. They even cut back to the info they provide you during games like your opponents a week of scheduling (because why in the fuck would I care about this? I second . I feel like they made MyCareer gameplay a bit better and more enjoyable; teammates are not as idiotic and seem competent, and the general dynamic feels somewhat more like basketball. However, literally every other component of MyCareer has either been reduced to nothing or eliminated, or Buy 2K MT taken over in its precise form from the previous game. Does not look a lot of a"career mode" but more of a string of play-now matches against the AI lmao. Very little immersion. They hyped up my rival then I got drafted and that he never talked to me lmao. Agent? Texts me after a month. I had been excited about endorsements for the events but now Idk how to perform the events to make the vc.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Fischer-Bayern.de Foren-Übersicht -> AppleScript-Studio Forum Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.